You can do it with one click.
Let's see about how to use this tool,
1. Close all running programmes.
2. Extract the downloaded 'Remove_WAT.zip' to desktop.
3. Right click on 'remove wat.exe' and select 'Run As Administrator'.
4. In next window click on 'Continue' button to proceed.
5. Then the Remove WAT will open. Then click on 'Remove WAT' button.
6. Now restart windows and check for status from system properties window.
NOTE: You can update your OS and then, if you blacklisted (watermark will appear in desktop) then you can run the Remove WAT to remove watermark.
Download Now: http://www.mediafire.com/file/584ap4iv8m1m070/RemoveWAT.zip